And the winner is: Everyone!
The NW SEM Collaborative Fall Workshop had a record-breaking 90 attendees, and everyone’s energetic participation led to an engaging and collaborative event.
And a special thanks to this year’s Fall Workshop sponsors: Energy 350, AESC, SBW Consulting, Energy Sensei, and all of NEEA’s SEM funders.
- In line with our Workshop theme: Next Level SEM, the day kicked off with examples of how Collaborative members are innovatively taking their SEM programs to the next level.
- This year also featured a brand-new activity: An energy treasure hunt around McMenamins Kennedy School. Participants got to tour the school’s unique rooms while identifying efficiency opportunities. The treasure hunt culminated with placing each opportunity on a matrix to evaluate their impact and effort.
- Collaborative members shared their experience and ideas to “gamify” SEM practices, including interactive and engaging tools like Family Feud, Jeopardy, trivia games, and using game theory to enhance SEM programs.
- The NW SEM Collaborative Working Groups shared their annual updates, including fun, “leveled-up” presentation from Beyond the E on leveraging LEAN management and SEM for Improved DEI Engagement.
- The return of Open Space sessions gave attendees the chance to generate topic ideas and then breakout into smaller groups to do a deep dive into each topic, including engaging energy champions and teams, DEI, and M&V savings mysteries. View the Open Space posters >
DOWNLOAD WORKSHOP SLIDES >
Keep the Collaboration Going: Join a Working Group
In addition to our existing Working Groups, two new groups emerged from the Workshop. If you’re interested in participating in or leading any Collaborative Working Group in the coming year, please complete the following survey to stay in the loop on upcoming Working Group happenings.
COMPLETE WORKING GROUP SURVEY >